- Disneyland® & Disney California Adventure® Park - Experience the magic of Disney.
- Knott's Berry Farm - Popular local theme park that was once a working berry farm.
- Angels Stadium - Home to our MLB's Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
- Anaheim Convention Center - The largest convention center on the west coast, with over 1.6 million square feet of exhibit space.
- Honda Center - Indoor arena hosting various sports games, concerts and theater; home to the Anaheim Ducks.
- Adventure City - Little family fun theme park that's affordable, just a few miles away.
- Aquarium of the Pacific - Aquarium in Long Beach featuring 11,000 animals in more than 50 exhibits & opportunities for up-close encounters.
- OC Parks - Parks and trails featuring 60,000 acres of parkland, open space and shoreline enjoyed by outdoor enthusiasts from near and far.
Shopping + Eating
- Downtown Disney District - Lively, outdoor promenade for all ages with shopping, dining & an AMC movie theater.
- Anaheim GardenWalk - Outdoor center with shopping and dining, located down the street in the Anaheim Resort District.
- Anaheim Packing District - Communal gathering food hall in the heart of downtown Anaheim.
- Center Street Anaheim - Local small businesses offering homemade, artisan goods, & neighborhood dining in the heart of downtown Anaheim.
- The Outlets at Orange - Orange County's only outlet shopping mall with more than 120 stores.
- South Coast Plaza - Average to upscale-luxury goods shopping center located in Costa Mesa.
- The OC Mix - Located within Costa Mesa's SoCo and home to locally owned boutiques and specialty food.
- Super Shuttle - Transportation to/from airport.
- Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART) - Bus transportation system with stops at various hotels & tourist destinations in and around Anaheim.
- MetroLink - Rail system serving over 55 stations in Southern California, with an Anaheim station (free parking) located at Angel Stadium of Anaheim.