1. PLEASE READ THESE BINDING LEGAL TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE AND MAKING A RESERVATION 1. Agreement to TermsThese Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern and apply in full force and effect to your use of the www.thealamoinn.com website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein as "Website") and by accessing, using, viewing, transmitting, caching or storing this Website or any of its services, functions, materials, or contents, you shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all terms, conditions, and notices on this Website without modification. Certain terms, including but not limited to the arbitration clause and class action waiver clause, may restrict your rights to bring a claim in a court of law. You must not use this Website, if you have any objections to any of these Website Terms or if you do not agree with and to these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please leave this Website immediately.
2. Agreement for UseYou warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all Terms herein. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this Website as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors. You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this Website under your name or account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this Website is true and accurate. You agree that the reservations facilities of this Website shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You understand that overuse or abuse of the reservation facilities of this Website may result in you being denied access to such facilities.
3. Wireless Reservations and UseFunctionality is not guaranteed with all types of mobile devices in using this Website. You should contact your service provider directly for technical assistance or any questions. Please note that security features vary by carrier/service provider and mobile device. Additional minutes/charges may apply and may be charged by your mobile carrier/service provider.
4. CurrencyRoom rates are guaranteed only in Omee Corporation doing business as Alamo Inn & Suites' (collectively referred to herein as "Alamo Inn & Suites") local currency.
5. Refund PolicyAlamo Inn & Suites will issue a full refund and not charge any fees for any reservations that are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled arrival. Any cancellation and/or modification of a reservation within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival will result in a charge of one night + tax per reserved room.
6. Ownership of Materials and Intellectual Property RightsThis Website and the materials contained therein reference trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights and intellectual property of Alamo Inn & Suites and/or other parties. No license or right to or in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Alamo Inn & Suites and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. You are granted a limited, nontransferable, revocable license only, subject to the restrictions in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the materials contained on this Website for your personal use only.
7. Prohibited ConductYou may not interfere with the content or functioning of this Website. You are expressly restricted and prohibited from all of the following:
(b) Interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Website
(c) Use or attempt to use any device, software or routine which interferes with the proper functioning of the Website or any transactions being offered through the Website
(d) Transmit files, data or other materials containing a computer virus, corrupted data, worms, "Trojan horses" or other instructions or design that would erase data or programming or cause the
Website or any equipment or system to become inoperable or incapable of being used in the full manner for which it was designed
(e) Deliver any communication to or through the Website which violates any local, state, federal or international law
(f) Deliver any communication to or through the Website that contains defamatory, libelous, abusive or obscene material
(g) Deliver any communication to or through the Site that will infringe upon the rights of any third party;
(h) Publishing any Website material in any media;
(i) Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
(j) Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
(k) Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
(l) Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
(m) Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
(n) Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
(o) Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
8.Copyright PolicyThe Alamo Inn & Suites respects the copyright rights of others and has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for (a) the removal of content from this Website under appropriate circumstances, and (b) the suspension or termination of account holders or subscribers who repeatedly infringe the copyright rights of others. If you are a copyright owner and you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact the Alamo Inn & Suites and provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right of copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party (for example, the complaining party's physical address, email address, and telephone number);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is unauthorized; and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
1140 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92802 (714) 635-8070