Terms and Conditionsplease read these binding legal terms carefully before using this website and making a reservation
Agreement to TermsThese Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern and apply in full force and effect to your use of the www.thealamoinn.com website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein as "Website") and by accessing, using, viewing, transmitting, caching or storing this Website or any of its services, functions, materials, or contents, you shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all terms, conditions, and notices on this Website without modification. Certain terms, including but not limited to the arbitration clause and class action waiver clause, may restrict your rights to bring a claim in a court of law. You must not use this Website, if you have any objections to any of these Website Terms or if you do not agree with and to these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please leave this Website immediately.
Agreement for UseYou warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all Terms herein. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this Website as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors. You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this Website under your name or account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this Website is true and accurate. You agree that the reservations facilities of this Website shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You understand that overuse or abuse of the reservation facilities of this Website may result in you being denied access to such facilities.
Wireless Reservations and UseFunctionality is not guaranteed with all types of mobile devices in using this Website. You should contact your service provider directly for technical assistance or any questions. Please note that security features vary by carrier/service provider and mobile device. Additional minutes/charges may apply and may be charged by your mobile carrier/service provider.
CurrencyRoom rates are guaranteed only in Omee Corporation doing business as Alamo Inn & Suites' (collectively referred to herein as "Alamo Inn & Suites") local currency.
Reservation and Refund Policya) Standard Reservations
For standard reservations, one night's rate plus tax will be charged at the time the reservation is made as a deposit to guarantee the reservation of the room(s). The remaining outstanding amount must be paid upon check-in. Alamo Inn & Suites will issue a full refund and not charge any fees for any reservations that are canceled at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled arrival. Any cancellation and/or modification of a reservation within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival will result in a charge of one night's room rate plus tax per reserved room.
b) Non-Refundable Reservations
For any reservation that is marked as non-refundable at the time of booking the room(s), the total amount of the room(s) rate plus tax will be charged at the time of making the reservation. Alamo Inn & Suites will not issue refunds for cancellations or modifications.
c) Group Reservations (10 or more rooms)
For group reservations of 10 or more rooms, one night's room rate plus tax will be charged at the time the reservation is made as a deposit to guarantee the reservation of the rooms. The remaining outstanding amount must be paid upon check-in. Alamo Inn & Suites will issue a full refund and not charge any fees for any group reservations that are canceled at least 30 calendar days prior to the scheduled arrival. Any cancellation and/or modification of a group reservation within 30 calendar days of the scheduled arrival will result in a charge of one night's room rate plus tax per reserved room.
Ownership of Materials and Intellectual Property RightsThis Website and the materials contained therein reference trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights and intellectual property of Alamo Inn & Suites and/or other parties. No license or right to or in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Alamo Inn & Suites and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. You are granted a limited, non-transferable, revocable license only, subject to the restrictions in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the materials contained on this Website for your personal use only.
Prohibited ConductYou may not interfere with the content or functioning of this Website. You are expressly restricted and prohibited from all of the following:
- Copy, display, modify, reproduce, or otherwise transfer any of the Materials to any third party without the prior written permission of Alamo Inn & Suites
- Interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Website
- Use or attempt to use any device, software or routine which interferes with the proper functioning of the Website or any transactions being offered through the Website
- Transmit files, data or other materials containing a computer virus, corrupted data, worms, "Trojan horses" or other instructions or design that would erase data or programming or cause the Website or any equipment or system to become inoperable or incapable of being used in the full manner for which it was designed
- Deliver any communication to or through the Website which violates any local, state, federal or international law
- Deliver any communication to or through the Website that contains defamatory, libelous, abusive or obscene material
- Deliver any communication to or through the website that will infringe upon the rights of any third party;
- Publishing any Website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Copyright PolicyThe Alamo Inn & Suites respects the copyright rights of others and has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for (a) the removal of content from this Website under appropriate circumstances, and (b) the suspension or termination of account holders or subscribers who repeatedly infringe the copyright rights of others. If you are a copyright owner and you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact the Alamo Inn & Suites and provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right of copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party (for example, the complaining party's physical address, email address, and telephone number);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is unauthorized; and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Alamo Inn & Suites
1140 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92802
Disclaimer and No WarrantiesThis Website is provided "as is," and the Alamo Inn & Suites makes no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. While we try to maintain current information, we do not guarantee the currency, accuracy or completeness of the information. The Alamo Inn & Suites denies responsibility or liability for damages which may result from your access to or use of information on this Website.
Limitation of LiabilityIn no event shall the Alamo Inn & Suites, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and the Alamo Inn & Suites, including its officers, directors and employees, shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special damages, including but not limited to loss of profits or data, arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify the Alamo Inn & Suites to the fullest extent from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Arbitration and Class Action WaiverExcept with respect to any claim or dispute involving the ownership, validity or use of any of Alamo Inn & Suites' trademarks or service marks, any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms, seeking as relief money damages and/or attorneys' fees or other damages will be submitted for arbitration to the American Arbitration Association (AAA). The Alamo Inn & Suites shall have the right in a proper case to obtain temporary restraining orders, temporary or preliminary injunctive relief and/or declaratory relief (other than declarations with respect to the amount of money damages) from a court of competent jurisdiction.
SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Revision of TermsThe Alamo Inn & Suites is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit and, by using this Website, you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this Website.
AssignmentThe Alamo Inn & Suites shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without notification or consent required. You, however, are not permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
Governing Law and JurisdictionThese Terms will be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflicts of law rules. The exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute not covered by the terms of the Arbitration provision set forth in these Terms may be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of California for the County of Orange.